Brunch at Grub Cafe Singapore

07:30




Hidden in the Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park is GRUB Cafe, which I found after searching for cafe on the internet. The pictures of the food looked really nice and it is really near my place so we decided to go there. Bear in mind, you might wanna consider taking a cab there because the taxi driver can take you right into it. I think we wouldn't have found the place if we took public transport. 

Anyways, here is the address for your reference: 
510 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569983

Here's how it looks inside, quite fancy and there's AC to keep you cool. 




There were no more place inside, so my friend and I sat outside. Nearer to mothernature (haha!) Siting outside was quite okay if you are concerned about no AC, at least I didn't sweat. 




So yeah the pictures tell it all, the overall taste was quite satisfactory but one thing was we waited for quite some time. 

I didn't manage to take pictures but they had a special little corner for kids' activities. So it's absolutely family and child friendly :D 



Moving on as I mentioned, it is located in a park and surrounded by greens. Mun and I of course took the opportunities to take loads of pictures. It was so enjoying because there's not much people. So here are some photos for you to see how the environment are. 






As you can see there's a big lake, benches you can basically have a picnic here already! 



To end this post, I'll put 2 photos of my BFF ❤️❤️❤️






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe