Cha Bei - Newly opened luxury lifestyle cafe in Galaxy Macau that I'll definitely revisit

06:50

Cha Bei, Galaxy Macau
What is the meaning of Cha Bei in English? 


So we actually heard about this place named Cha Bei 茶杯 (which literally means teacup in Mandarin) through word of mouth. We walked past it last week and saw how pretty it was and we knew at that very moment that we had to at least try it once. I can now proudly say that we will be revisiting it again.
Where is Cha Bei's location in Galaxy Macau?
It is located on the first floor, which means one floor up from all the entrance floor (GF). It is quite easy to be spotted as the shop itself is quite huge. At the entrance of Cha Bei, is this swing with beautiful wallpaper as background. And of course, the purpose of it is for the customers or non-customers to take pictures (or in Chinese we say 装逼). They staff encourages you to take photo with it and won't hesitate to help you take one or many more.
(just a small thing to note tho- the swing can only take the weight of two person as per the staff so try not to break it kays?)

Beauitful swing at the entrance of Cha Bei, Galaxy Macau 

THE FLOWER CORNER  

Right at the entrance, a bunch of pretty pretty flowers will be welcoming you. Ahhhh, my mood is good already. It kinda reminds me of those random streets in London where you feel so good looking at the fresh flowers. They have a wide variety of flowers available and look at how pretty they are! 

You may choose and assemble with your own preference. Ready-made bouquet is available too! 
MOP100/RM50 for this
These flowers are real flowers but have undergone treatments so they stay much longer than fresh flowers. So it's a perfect choice because fresh flowers wilt too easily and fake flowers lack the lively touch for a sincere gift. Hmm, I guess it makes it easier for couples who dine it here for celebrations. So they don't have to go somewhere else to get the flower first then get to another place to dine. 2 in 1 how convenient! But seriously, the flowers are really pretty! 

PASTEL-COLOURED INTERIOR

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. We fell in love with the place instantly, every single corner of it. It is obvious that they really did their homework and made sure that there are different elements available at different corners of the restaurant. Eg: different tables and chairs. 

When we were waiting to be seated, the staff asked us whether we were there for desserts or dinner and we said dinner so she brought us to the inner part of the cafe. 

This should be the seats for people who are merely here for desserts 
This is the area where we sat. The colour of the chairs gives the Breakfast at Tiffany's kinda feel. 
Fancy drinks bar


I really would wanna sit at those yellow chairs next time

BEAUTIFUL CUTLERIES and WHAT WE ORDERED


At this time, I think we have at least said "OMG, so glad we did this" for five times. Looking at the ambiance, service and eye candy, we were so eager to order already. 

Nothing much here, just more fancy stuff and a GOLDEN pineapple

My pretty cup. The biscuit comes with a small Cha Bei logo and I find it really cute

I feel like I'm in the movie- Alice in Wonderland tea party 

These cups will be served during the afternoon tea period
Even the menu is so simple yet fancy. 


Selections of tea 


How cute and classic is the sugar 

What I ate- Minced beef, pork and tomato rice MOP128 
Honest review: It's really good. The minced beef and pork is cooked is a sauce that is super flavourful. One bite after another, I loved how it tasted and that it came with rice. Just one downside, the portion is not really big. It's just ngam ngam for one person only and it's certainly not for sharing. (LOL I guess that's how they make you order desserts after and honestly I don't even blame them. It's good for them and dessert is always a good idea)
Spaghetti Carbonara MOP128 



FANCY (AND TASTY) CAKES, BROWNIES, PIES, TARTS, SALADS, SORBETS AND ALL THE DESSERTS THAT YOU WANT




Even the coffee brewer machine looks so fancy 

It has a open pastry kitchen too 






GIFT-WRAPPING COUNTER 


How brilliant it is to have a gift-wrapping counter here. They have so many pretty pretty wrapping paper, just look at the ones on the wall. The also have very pretty cards for wedding, birthday and etc. 


MERCHANDISE 




Check out their menu and other information on the official website.

Here comes the end of my post, I know you won't feel satisfied without seeing my face (lol narcissistic much!) so here goes:




It smelled really good I couldn't help myself haha 
 




 

a shoutout to my new heels (and the tiles), I loveeee both of it 




Ending (for real this time)the post with my personal favourite shot from the swing.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Till next time!

-Mel (feeling huuungry now TT)- 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe