Lord Stow's Restaurant in Coloane

15:17

Lord Stow might be known for its' Portugese Tart but do you know that they have other things as well? There are a total of three different Lord Stow's Restaurant in Coloane and I'm bringing you to one of it today- Lord Stow's Garden Cafe. 

You can recognise it by its iconic blue colour- 



Interior 

Let's take a look at the design of the restaurant. I quite like how there are different elements inside the shop and there's an 'English feel to it. 



Some newspapers for you to read as you wait for your food. I'm sure my mom and dad would appreciate it! 


Afternoon tea feel 

What we ordered

FOOD










If you feel like getting some tarts or some coffee, they are just right at the next shop (super convenient!). 









I was still trying to master my camera's remote shooting from my phone at this time.
If you wanna have some coffee, consider Hon Kei since you're already in the Coloane area. 

-Mel-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe