Exploring University of Macau

15:12

Deep in the Taipa area, is where University of Macau is located. I got to come here by chance one time and I swore to come back again! The current chilly weather made it perfect for me to come again. To get there, simply hop on to Bus 72 Taipa area.

I really really love this place because of the buildings, the greens and also the serendipity. It’s such a lovely place and provide an absolute student-friendly environment.





There are a lot of open area for you to just sit and relax, or you can discuss assignments here. Just grab a cup coffee and I can spend a good few hours here already. And the best thing? It's not crowded at all, I think because they have so many places available there's no need to crowd or hog the tables.






Lovin the colour combination here


Since the area is so big, it's not strange to see people biking around 




Benches provided in case you wanna take a rest or when deep thoughts kick in. 




I was trying hard to take pictures of these brilliant 'UM' alphabets. UM actually reminds me of University of Malaya- one of the most prestigious uni in Malaysia. Well of course here, it represents University of Macau.





Unfortunately I didn't get to enter the library since I do not have a valid ID. I'm pretty sure it's another heaven inside where I could spend hours.



Pacific Coffee is also found here for you daily dose of coffee. The perks of being a student? (or looking like one) is that you'll get 10% of discount of the drinks original price. Woots! I would absolutely love to do my assignments here sipping discounted coffee. However, one thing about this cafe is that power supply is not provided. So make sure you have your devices fully charged first!








Really love this shot! 









Often, I will think about the times where I had to rush for assignments and prepare presentation slides. Being a student is like the most enjoying stage of life, because all you have to worry is assignment deadlines and finals. Other than that, you have all the time in the world to have fun and do whatever you want. That being said, urmm maybe you will run low on cash since you don't receive salary. Well you cannot have best of the both worlds at once so just try to make the best out of what you are going through now because every experience teaches you something about life and the same one will never happen again.

-Mel-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe