DIY Christmas Cards with water colour

00:55


Since I was small, I always have a thing for DIY stuff. Whether is it a handmade gift, drawing, sewing.. I never complain to spend hours and hours working on projects, simply because I enjoy them a lot.

Last year, I wanted to handmake some Christmas cards to few who have helped me at that point of my life. Christmas season is all about giving and feeling the love and joy in the air. I was fortunate enough to meet people who are genuine in helping me and made my life better at that time.

Hence, I drew these Christmas cards. I am not a very creative person so I usually just search on Pinterest to get ideas. I'll either follow completely or I'll modify a little.

You will need paper, water colour. The funny thing is, I didn't have water colour with me because they were all in Penang. Buying a new set of water colour didn't make sense to me as I have one set in Penang already and some more I'll have to buy with SGD. It's not excatly cheap. Also, I didn't use water colour very often, hence the idea to buy a new set of water colour was rejected. I then though, how about those colour pencil then can turn inbto water colour when dipped in water?

Bang, i bought one at $6 or smtg and my project was already on-going.

Enough stories then, please enjoy.

1. 

2.

3. Also my Favourite :)

4.

And here is the link to the original post for your reference. =)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe