THE MOST LUXURIOUS 5 Star Hotel in Cotai- Wynn Palace Macau

21:44


I had an incredible stay in Wynn Palace, and it is no doubt that it is a very very luxurious hotel. And by luxurious, it means very very spacious rooms, exquisite interior and GOLDEN amenities, like literally every single thing in the room is golden! 

First of all, the performance lake in the front side of the hotel is magnificent and I think it is most impressive attraction in town. Like nothing else can beat it. The water from the performance lake can shoot up to the the hotel room, can you imagine that??? And the best thing, you can watch it from above inside the Skycab, a MUST TRY!

Next, take a look at the room and get ready to be WOW-ed! (I didn't have a camera at that time and hence the quality but i still think it still looked impressive enough!)

Iffff I have time, I'll edit a video touring around the room and upload it here. But for now, just look at the pictures okay? =D heeeee 

JUST LOOK AT THE BED, you have no idea how dreadful it was for me to check out and go back to my super super thin mattress at home TT It's like I had a triple Big Mac and then downgraded to a single beef burger... 

The colour of the room that I stayed is Mandarin/Orange, some people find it too striking tho


Special message from Steve Wynn with welcome tea which I totally missed and forgotten to drink. Does that mean I wasn't really welcomed? =P 

Feels like a boss sitting on this desk

Let me tell you I had to wake up at 6 or so every morning during my stay here. Butttt, I woke up every morning like a happy bird chirping. Why? Because I turn on my exclusive speaker the moment I wake up and blast my songs. Then the moment I enter the toilet the lights and mirrors make me look so good, Anddd I play the music inside the mirror. What more, the toilet seat is freaking heated and warm to welcome your bu**. How could my mood possibly not be good? 

The mirror is to die for!! There's an in-built tv inside the mirror as well. I actually used one basin for wet and one basin for dry haha
So basically I used one side for washing my face. wearing contact lens and etc. The other 'dry' side is for me to do my makeup and hair.
The bathrobe is extraaaa comfy. Anddd the housekeepers will hang new ones for you every night after turning down your room
Had a good 30-minute dip and I must say the bathtub is reallyyyy nice
No makeup on and I still feel like a DIVA 

Let's talk about the GOLDEN amenities now. Almost everything is GOLD or has a tinge of GOLD because why? It's a freaking PALACE and we're luxurious like that #GOLDSWAG

GOLD Bluetooth speaker to blast your favourite songs while staying here
  
Coffee, tea, soft drinks or alcohol in the minibar. If only they are all complimentary... 

Western or Eastern, they have it all. Yes they all have a tinge of GOLD

My personal favourite- Camomile Tea which is absolutely complimentary 

Complimentary Starbucks coffee


White and Gold Kenwood kettle hidden inside the drawer, honestly I couldn't find it at first thinking that they didn't provide kettle >< notice the GOLD drawer knob or ribbon or whatever you call it

Super big TV with 50 channels and pay movies 
Wait did I forget to take pictures of the GOLD bathroom amenities???

The GOLD comb, GOLD toothbrush, GOLD shaving kit, even the faucet is GOLD


Shout out to the ring light mirror (also with GOLD coloured stand), next thing after finding out...

Sorry I had to!




I stayed in another room too- Fountain Suite which was in Caramel colour. 

The floor carpet was in Caramel colour as well

The chairs too


Thanks Wynn Palace!

oopps nearly forgotten this GOLD pen


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is one of the best post that I have seen.Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post with us.Waiting for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe