Best afternoon tea view at MGM Grand Praca Cafe

21:40





From the picture above, I'm pretty sure you want to come here already. All you desire for photos surging. I knowww, that's what I felt the minute I walked into the place. 


Ever since I came to Macau, off days are being treated so preciously and I almost planned something for each day. J and I ngam ngam have the same day off and we cannot be more excited for it, of coooourse we need to cook smtg up. Both of us unanimously voted for smtg fancy and not too early. So we agreed on a fancy brunch, not too early but still fancy at the same time, Perfect!

The number of fancy cafes are really scarce as compared to what we have in KL or Penang. I stumbled upon this place with the butterflies design as background. Ohh wait, isn't it the place CW showed me on FB before I came here two months ago?? 



 
This looked really appealing and its beef. So... I ordered this 
I think this is very much similar to the picture right, its quite nice 

We wanted to try the cake as well, this is really really good and affordable! 

It's only MOP35!! 





If you see closely, there's actually a guy inside feeding the fish!
Some photo-taking sessions



VERDICT

I am totally sold! The place is so well designed and the glass ceiling gives you ample sunlight to brighten up your day and of course for that natural lighting selfie! I sincerely think that the price is quite fair for the quality and service.

However, do note that the choice for food or main course is quite limited, as seen in the menu below. If you are looking for a place to chill and to spend few hours relaxing, this is definitely the place!

Grand Praca Cafe MGM Menu

This beautiful and dreamy place really got me mesmerized 

-Mel 5 Nov 2016-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe