Solo Taipei Trip- Day 3 (Bye Timehouse - Pablo - Taipei Zoo - 美浓现做刀切牛肉面馆)

17:15

So this was the last day to this 3-days short trip to Taipei and I must say I had a whole new experience here. It was the first time I travelled to another country for the sole purpose of vacation, and also the first time I shared a room with a stranger staying in a hostel (Well thanks to her recommendation, I visited the 淡水). I won't be writing much for this post so you can fully just scroll through the pictures.

Goodbye Timehouse

I said goodbye to Timehouse, which was the place I stayed for two nights for this trip. It's a very small and cozy place. As you can see, this is actually the check-in counter, well the uncle/housekeeper/PIC didn't really sit there waiting for guest. Usually he's around the property running some errands. I took some time to take pictures here because I liked how simple and nice it looked, and I was practicing taking photos with my handphone controlling my camera. 



The space is as big as this picture here
Put on my shades and ready to go


Pablo Taiwan

Had my breakfast here and I don't understand why there wasn't much people. Have you seen the Pablo in Malaysia?? People queued up in lines as if the cakes were free!












Looks like Japan

Taipei Zoo













Look at the blonde eyelashes 























Many did not believe I took this short by myself haha












So let me share with you this interesting thing, the Chinese Fortune Telling thingy where you pick one and the fortune teller would explain to you what your luck is.

So when I chose mine, it was 蜜蜂 aka honey bees.
Do you know the name "Melissa" means honey bees? haha such a coincidence! 

The explanation, super difficult to read these Chinese words. So I presumed it meant I'm as hardworking and as sweet as the honey bees. 



One of the checklist ticked during this trip was when I saw panda for the first time in my life.






2016 in Taipei Zoo 
They all looked the same to me haha
 


Bye Taipei Zoo~
美浓现做刀切牛肉面馆
This shop is just right at the main road, like 5 minutes away from Timehouse. The noodles and beef were pretty good, but the service was just meh. The auntie was so busy chatting and had no time to greet me. Anyways, it manged to fill my stomach before I took off to the airport. 

 



Andddd, my trip ended by rushing between two buildings to board a bus to the airport. Later on my second trip, I took the airport express, super quick and easy! 

If you haven't read the other posts: 

XOXO, Mel 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe